Wondering how the process will go?
We know small business loans are actually a personal matter. That’s why we created a solid process to ensure that each step is focused on the end goal—your success. Here’s what you can expect when you work with us:
- Start by calling or visiting with MBFC staff to assess the project for SBA eligibility—we’ll even come to you.
- MBFC Business Development Officer assists in preparing the loan application.
- Receive MBFC loan approval within 2-3 days of complete application.
- Receive SBA approval within approximately 4 days of submission.
- SBA issues Authorization for Debenture Guarantee outlining the terms and conditions of the SBA 504 loan.
- After SBA approval on appraisal and environmental, lender disburses funds for both lender and SBA loan.
- SBA 504 loan closes upon project completion.
- Debenture sells and SBA 504 loan funds approximately 45 days after MBFC closing.
To hear how the MBFC process has worked for other small business owners, explore the many success stories that we’re proud to be part of.