SBA 504 Loans. Made for Your Small Business.
Our SBA 504 loan program is made for your small business. It’s specifically designed to help start-up businesses thrive, expand existing businesses and create new jobs. This is done by providing long-term, low down payment, reasonably priced fixed-rate loans to businesses which have the highest probability of successfully creating new jobs and competing in the world marketplace.
SBA 504 Loan Structure
- 50% qualified lender in 1st lien position
- 40% SBA 504 in 2nd lien position
- 10% equity injection
- New business or special purpose building will require 15 percent equity injection
- New business and special purpose building will require 20 percent equity injection
Learn more about the benefits of using SBA 504 loans for your small business.
Commonly Used Forms
- Complete SBA 504 Loan Application (PDF)
- Application checklist (PDF)
- Expansion plus refinance checklist (DOCX)
- MBFC Business Forms (ZIP)
- MBFC Personal Forms (ZIP)
Success Stories: Duane Smith Canvasworks
Minnesota Business Finance Corporation (MBFC) is honored to present Duane Smith, President of Duane Smith Canvasworks, MBFC’s VetLoan Advantage rebate check for $3,000. MBFC is the only Certified Development Company in Minnesota to offer a rebate to business owners that are active or retired members of military service. Duane Smith started…